Friday, July 2, 2010

Flag Football Tournament

This weekend will be loads of fun. I'm going out of town, about four hour drive and gonna to stay with the BF and a friends (who's going with me) in a Motel for three nights and four days!! So I wont be back until Monday, that's a good weekend!! I can't wait to watch the BF play, I'm gonna be shouting and screaming, I just hope I don't lose my voice!! Tonight I'm leaving after work, and then we'll be going swimming!! Tomorrow it will be all day and Sunday all day at the tournament!

The tournament consists of 14 teams (I think) and they're playing for about 5 Grand!!! Pretty amazing, so it's mostly Hmong teams, I've never seen a Caucasian team before, not that they can't, just haven't seen one yet. I'm kinda new too, so I don't know if there is one, or if there is, I haven't seen them yet. Anyone can play, you just need a team, so the BF's team is called H2O. Now now, it's not water, it stands for His 2 Own! Kinda cute, not that he came up with it, but he is number 67!! So, if you're reading this and you go, cheer for the hottie 67, who's jersey is too big, lol!!!

The tournament is so fun, there's a bunch of Hmong people, of course anyone is welcome!! There's also one this weekend that HUGE in Minnesota. It's a soccer tournament, but they also have flag football, volleyball, and other sports. That's one of the biggest, if not the biggest. I've been there before, so I don't want to go there, I want to go somewhere different, so that's why we're going to another one. But they sell a lot of stuff there, it's like a flee market. People sell shoes, clothes, toys, movies, food, fruits, veggies, and much much more!! It's crazy!! But awesome!! Maybe I'll take some pictures and post it up when I get back, I'll have my laptop too so I can post some pictures if I'm not too tired..

This is an amazing opportunity for guys (Hmong) and anyone else to go out and find themselves a girl. I know my brothers do that, lol! But girls do too! So it's all good and fun! But Hmong people go and have fun, this isn't like the Hmong New Year where you wear Hmong clothes, this you just go and see a bunch of Hmong people and watch people compete sports. I think it's also an excuse for all the Hmong people to come together and hang out and flirt with one another.. EVERYONE is there, the people who don't go are the people who, either want to go but can't or don't want to go but can.. LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. They switched his jersey with another guy's jersey because the BF's was too big and the other guy's was too small. So now he's number 15 instead of 67. They played four games, first day they lost to a Sheboygan, so they played on the second day and won against a team that was wearing white T-shirts.. Then they played against one of my friend's BF's team called TNT and won. Their last game they lost to Most Wanted, which they had really mean supporters, cussing at the other supporters and players and just plain old mean and nasty.. But the whole weekend was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete