Wednesday, March 30, 2011

KDWB Radio Station

Ok, so recently there was a song on KDWB about Hmong people and making fun of them. I mean come on, are you seriously going to put that on a radio station and make fun of a specific type of people? NO WAY! Did you not hear about the girl at UCLA?

I don't know what people are thinking when they talk unnecessary stuff and mean stuff about other races. What is wrong with you? Is your brain on?

So, this guy is singing this song making fun of Hmong people and his co-workers are laughing in the background, are you serious? I don't know about you, but I would be super scared to walk out of that building you're in after work......

I hope nothing happens, like Hmong people threatening them or anything like that, because it'll just give them a bigger excuse to make fun of us. I just hope the radio station fires him!

If you all are interested, you can just look it up on youtube, and you'll be able to find his stupid obnoxious song.

No comments:

Post a Comment