Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Love Being Hmong

Being Hmong has given me a huge outlook on life, or just a different look at life and the world.

I listen to our language and it's really different from any other language out there, someone asked me, what is Hmong language like, and I had no answer to it. We are just that unique and different.

I am so proud to be Hmong, the struggles that we have gone through, and the accomplishments we have come to are great.

I love the Hmong songs that we have, some are so inspiring and touching that I am so thankful to be who I am and thankful that I can understand what these songs are saying because they have so much meaning to them. The way it's being sung, the way it's being said, and the words itself has so much meaning. Take the song by Bao Her called Tus Kuv Hlub Tshaj! That song is so great, I love it. I love the original more than any other version.

Hmong!!!!

Thank you God for making me who I am, and thankful for my family and friends. I can not thank you enough for everything in my life! I am so proud to be who I am and have accomplished what I have. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment